Project Assistant At Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and fulfilling career aspirations. L. Keeley is a career destination with countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family culture that is centered around creating the best possible environment for our people to thrive. We are looking to hire a Project Assistant for our Building Group at the Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO. This position will be working directly with both Pre-Construction & Operations Teams.Primary Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Maintain Project Issue Logs
- Maintain Project Change Logs
- Maintain a schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain workflow and strong relations with subs.
- Maintain and organize field documents (Drawings, specifications, etc.)
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Assemble, issue, and track subcontracts and purchase order documents.
- Issue and track Owner, Subcontractor, and Supplier change orders.
- Review and track certificates of insurance
- Assist in assembling periodic project reports.
- Assist in assembling project closeout documents.
Why Become an Keely’n?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience, plus two years of work experience required in accounting/administrative support in the construction industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Communicate effectively both orally and through writing and work cooperatively in a fast paced, diverse team environment.
- Experience with Building Connected, Procore, or similar prequalifying systems, preferred.
- Consistently named ‘Top Best Places to Work’ by St. Louis Post Dispatch since 2012.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical & Dental Premiums for all team members and dependents.
- 401k Match up to 6% - 100% Vested at Time of Entry
- 100% paid 6-week maternity leave.
- 7 ½ Paid Holidays.
- Regularly scheduled special events hosted for community building among team members