Senior Project Manager
At Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and fulfilling career aspirations. L. Keeley is a career destination with countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family culture that is centered around creating the best possible environment for our people to thrive.
We are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager
for our corporate office in St. Louis, MO.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects including estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Maintains positive, working relationships with owners, design professionals, subcontractors and other team members.
- Oversees Project Managers, Project Engineers & field staff.
- Partakes in proposal meetings to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate project activities to meet deadlines.
- Maintain all profit and performance responsibility on projects
- Manages the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations