Why Become an Keely’n?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' in the construction industry performing the similar primary responsibilities listed.
- Consistently named ‘Top Best Places to Work’ by St. Louis Post Dispatch since 2012.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical & Dental Premiums for all team members and dependents.
- 401k Match up to 6% - 100% Vested at Time of Entry
- 100% paid 6-week maternity leave
- 7 ½ Paid Holidays
- Regularly scheduled special events hosted for community building among team members.
- Continuous Learning & Improvement Opportunities through KeelyU
- Work within a diverse & inclusive culture supported by our award winning KeeleyOne Team
- Extensive Wellness Program dedicated to supporting our team members through our KeeleyLife Team.
All candidates agree to complete an assessment for selection and pre-employment drug screen.