Why Become an Keeley’n?
- Bachelor’s or Associates in Occupational Safety & Health, Safety Management or safety related degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in construction safety field.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations and practices with emphasis in Construction.
- History of safe personal practices and driving record.
- OSHA 500, preferred.
- CSP, CIH, CHST, OHST, STS-C, ASP, CUSP, any of these preferred.
- Consistently named ‘Top Best Places to Work’ by St. Louis Post Dispatch since 2012.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical & Dental Premiums for all team members and dependents.
- 401k Match up to 6% - 100% Vested at Time of Entry
- 100% paid 6-week maternity leave
- 7 ½ Paid Holidays
- Regularly scheduled special events hosted for community building among team members.
- Continuous Learning & Improvement Opportunities through KeelyU
- Work within a diverse & inclusive culture supported by our award winning KeeleyOne Team
- Extensive Wellness Program dedicated to supporting our team members through our KeeleyLife Team.
Office is located at 500 South Ewing, Suite G, St. Louis, MO.
All candidates agree to complete an assessment for selection and pre-employment drug screen.