To be a team member at Mercury Communications you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Position Title: Supervisor
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety | Accountability | Customer Centric | Return on Investment | Integrity | Family | Innovative | Community Involvement | Empowerment
Mercury Communications is one of the fastest growing Wireless contractors in the telecom industry, specializing in nationwide tower builds and wireless installations. Mercury is a part of the ADB Companies family, a growth oriented entrepreneurial organization. We recognize our PEOPLE as our greatest asset ensuring that their Safety is our number one priority. Our culture is performance-based, and team focused. We devote ourselves to delivering results for our clients and giving back to our community.
Mercury is seeking a Supervisor who has extensive knowledge of wireless construction operations. This role will be the direct supervisor of field construction crews; planning, directing, and organizing their day to day operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, has previously worked in the field at a Foreman level, and has a strong belief in the Safety and the Well-Being of team members. The ideal candidate will be safety focused, customer and quality centric, with a strong work ethic and ALL IN attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct manager of field construction crews and subcontractors including, but not limited to,
- onboarding, training, discipline actions, terminations, payroll, performance management, etc.
- Has full understanding of wireless construction operations including equipment used, labor
- skills, understanding of technology used, testing requirements, closeout requirements, OSHA
- requirements, etc.
- Oversee supplies, equipment, and materials for projects
- Oversee the project plans, schedules, objectives, procedures and performance standards
- within the boundaries of the company’s mission, values and policies
- Adhere to and uphold Mercury’s safety culture on site, lead by example and develop the
- expected safety culture on each project.
- Ability to maintain and provide required reports to upper management
- Communicates regularly with support staff including, but not limited to, Human Resource,
- Recruiting, Fleet, Accounting, etc.
- Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; schedule could include; early
- mornings, evenings, weekends, etc.
- Performs other position duties when requested
- Travel Ability Nationwide
- A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- A high level of customer centricity
- Strong work ethic with an ALL IN attitude
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Critical Thinking skills
- Detail Oriented- a high level of attention to detail is required
- A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Leadership skills- ability to lead a team of internal and subcontracting crews
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing,
- walking and driving
- Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy
- during all seasons throughout the year
- May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects
- being managed or coordinated
- Must wear common protective safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing
- protection, hard hats and high visible vest when working on-site
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 3+ years’ experience in wireless construction required
- 2+ years’ experience supervising wireless construction crews required
- OSHA 30 and CPR certified preferred
- Valid Driver License required- CDL preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Mercury Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug screen.