|St. Louis, MO|
|High School or equivalent|
CONCRETE CARPENTERAt Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and fulfilling career aspirations. With countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family culture that is centered around creating the best possible environment for our people to thrive, L. Keeley is a career destination. Our field crew in St. Louis MO and surrounding areas is looking to add an experienced Concrete Carpenter to their team.Primary Responsibilities
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Assist in pouring of concrete.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installations and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of vertical concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and equipment.
- Read a tape measure.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
L Keeley does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from L Keeley's Human Resource team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. Company will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.EOE/AA M/F/Disabled/Vet
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months of concrete construction work experience as a Carpenter at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Preferred Experience
- OSHA 30-hour Card, preferred.