CONCRETE SUPERINTENDENTAt Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and fulfilling career aspirations. With countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family culture that is centered around creating the best possible environment for our people to thrive, L. Keeley is a career destination. Our field crew in St. Louis MO and surrounding areas is looking to add an experienced Concrete Superintendent to their team.Primary Responsibilities
- Oversee and supervise all field crew members including foreman, carpenters, laborers etc. and project operations as it relates to concrete structures.
- Work with project manager to determine method and sequencing of construction. Plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with owner, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Communicate and promote safe working environment and company safety standards, with strong knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to read plans and have a strong knowledge of various DOT specifications and standards.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Assist in the development of lift plans, form systems, support of excavations systems, demolition plans
- Schedule subcontractors in accordance to required work schedule, pump trucks and material deliveries, Inspect and verify the receipt or shipment of materials
- Attend internal pre-construction meetings
L Keeley does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from L Keeley's Human Resource team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. Company will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.
- 5+ years' related experience with civil highway bridge construction operations required
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word is a plus.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents including drawings, specifications, scopes of work, and the project schedule
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience with Pile Driving, Concrete Forming, Steel or Beam Erection, Temporary and Permanent Shoring, Drilled-shaft Foundations, Bridge Deck Forming and Concrete Placement
- OSHA 30-hour Card, preferred.