To be employed at Mercury Communications Contractors, LLC you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
The Small Cell Foreman will install power and communication cable on poles throughout the US. The Foreman role will oversee Technicians on site and ensure project safety and success
- Ability to work independently and self-directed; takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes
- Ability to give direction, adapt to change and establish relationships
- Ability to manage through conflict, complexity and to problem solve issues
- Organizational skills; ability to handle several projects concurrently
- Ability to review and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to company values
- Strong work ethic