FUN | FAMILY | ACCOUNTABILITY | RESULTSTo be employed at Inspired Solutions you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.Position Title:
Integrated Lab Technician, SupervisorClassification:
Program ManagerOur Mission
: To INSPIRE
the world by providing diverse innovative solutions with a customer centric approach. We create a culture where our Team Members thrive, the business prospers, and we make a global impact. Our Values: ASPIREAccountability, Service, People-Centric, Integrity, Risk Management, Empowerment JOB OVERVIEW:
Inspired Solutions, Inc. is rapidly growing and is looking to add an experienced and motivated Integrated Lab Technician (Supervisor) to join the team, in support of Customer's Logistics Integrated Facility Lab in Edwardsville, IL.
This position will quickly and accurately respond to customer requirements and requests including, but not limited to, coaching, training and mentoring new employees arriving at the Logistics Integrated Facility Center. The ideal candidate will have excellent People
and communication skills, self- motivated, and driven to be do their best. Also have a background in the technical understanding of vendor GSM / UMTS / LTE equipment like Ericsson, Nokia, Lucent and Nortel.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist, mentor, and onboard new Lab Technicians to the Logistics Integration Facility.
. Monitor and meet daily, weekly and monthly training goals.
• Provide training and mentorship to new personnel assigned to the Logistics Integration Facility as follows:
- Ensure proper documentation is current and in use.
- Ensure quality records are maintained and lab certified product is quality compliant.
- Effectively collaborate with Program Managers, Material Operations and Logistics to support established business and continued training for new Lab Technicians.
- Ensure appropriate training area and warehouse cleanliness and organization
- Pro-actively seek continuous improvements within the program
- Control costs through productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of lab area, supplies and purchases.
- Responsible for continuous employee development of new team members during their first 30 days of employment.
- Complete weekly lab Technicians assessments and testing as needed to include individual development plans, short term goals and long term goals.
- Ensures that the new Lab Technicians are qualified and adequately trained to move forward to permanent employment
- Establish great relationships with lab personnel
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Logistics Integration Facility lab and processes
- Proactively provide detailed management reports unique to Inspired Solutions and the customer
- Maintain compliance with Safety, ISO and TL9000 requirements per customer request
- Other tasks as requested