The Maintenance Technician, under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for general maintenance inside and outside of the apartment community and the notation of any items requiring maintenance.
• Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of all building equipment, systems, and operations
• Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Repair plumbing, lighting, doors, etc. as needed
• Provide support and assistance to the building operations team in the maintenance and repair of all building equipment, systems, and overall building operations.
• Complete general interior maintenance repairs and servicing: Ceilings, drywall, painting, carpeting, flooring, lighting, moves, furniture, appliances, locks, tenant requests, etc.
• Maintain and repair various plumbing equipment and systems.
• Perform repairs and maintenance to HVAC systems and Controls, as may be required to ensure the proper level of maintenance and operating standards as established.
• Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of all work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
• Respond effectively to all emergencies, as may be required 24x7.
• Perform assigned facility inspections, evaluations, or due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
• Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
• Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training and development programs.
• Document work performance and materials procurement as required or requested.
• Provide any other assigned operational tasks, as may be required to effectively maintain a safe, efficient, and comfortable work environment for all building occupants.
• Check in with building management for special work orders
• General maintenance in an apartment community
• Handle any and all emergency maintenance situations as they occur throughout the course of the day