To be employed at ADB Companies, Inc. you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
Position Title: Design Engineer, AV
Immediate Supervisor: Manager, Professional Services
The Keeley Companies is recognized as one of the largest privately held companies in St. Louis coming in at #66 with close to 50% growth and over 650 team members nationwide. The greatest asset of a growing entrepreneurial organization are the People. At ADB Companies we live by our mission, vision, and values. Our culture is unique, contributing to being recognized by the St. Louis Post as a top place to work.
The Design Engineer, AV position will design Information and Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure to support Audio/Visual System deployments. The design aspects
include all AV technologies to provide our customers with a technical solutions that meet their needs. This position supports the Solution Architects and Project Managers in both pre-sales and post award activities and is a key player in delivering quality solutions and customer delight.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and understand complex project solicitations
• Develop drawing packages, list of materials (LOM), method of procedures (MOP), system acceptance test (SAT) plans, scope of work (SOW) and any other specifications required to complete a project design
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal, Customer and industry standards, policies and procedures
• Developing Cost Basis of Estimate (BoE), including assigning labor hour estimates, materials, travel expenses, management, etc.
• Providing technical support to Project Managers (PM), Systems Engineers, Programmers and Technicians throughout project lifecycle