ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The greatest asset of a growing entrepreneurial organization are the People. At ADB Companies we live by our mission, vision, and values. Our culture is unique, contributing to being recognized by the St. Louis Post as a top place to work. ADB is searching for an experience Outside Sales Account Executive to identify and develop client relationships and new opportunities in the Government sector specific to telecommunications infrastructure projects in key areas of engineering, construction management, OSP construction, wireless construction, and technology driven endeavors. The Account Executive’s primary role is to achieve assigned annual revenue and gross margin quotas by establishing relationships and contracts with NEW and existing customers in the government sector. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships and can bring immediate opportunities to ADB. The primary customer base would be to target all Federal government agencies (such as the Departments of Homeland Security, State, transportation, Agriculture and etc.) The Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Defense Agencies. State Municipal entities, and higher education institutions.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to prospect and establish meetings and appointments with decision makers in NEW accounts immediately
- Develop a robust pipeline of work with a win rate above industry average by quarterbacking the sales process and delivering proposals timely to customers.
- Work with internal management to ensure the sales funnel is full of quality opportunities that are constructible and profitable.
- Prepare creative proposals, presentations, and marketing materials
- Maintain client contacts and tracking of all opportunities and wins within SalesForce
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement through contract in-hand.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Prospect for potential customers using various indirect methods such as calling, text messaging, email along with more direct methods such as face to face meeting.
- Networking via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 75% Travel Ability Nationwide- (Work from home 25%)
- A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- A high level of customer centricity and relationship building skills
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and interact effective with all levels of management, field personnel, clients and partners
- A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug screen.ADB Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and was recently ranked as one of the St. Louis’ Top Places to work by the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
- 20+ years’ Outside Sales experience developing business in the Government sector required
- Extensive sales knowledge in the OSP Construction, Engineering and Wireless industry required
- Advance Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Development or similar fields preferred
- Previous Military Service a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent a plus