FUN | FAMILY | ACCOUNTABILITY | RESULTS
To be employed at ADB Companies, Inc. you must support the company’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative,
Community Involvement, Empowerment
AV Engineer is responsible for the execution of physical installations of hardware and commission of the AV system. The ability to travel 80% of the time in the CONUS, Alaska, and Hawaii is required for this position. 5-10 years of experience with installation procedures including but not limited to system integration, pulling cable, terminating cable, hanging display monitors, etc.
- 80% travel requirement CONUS, Alaska, and Hawaii
- Adapting to unforeseen challenges and work within timelines
- Knowledge in VoIP, video conferencing services, Cisco routers, switches and IP Telephony products
- Must have excellent communication, writing & organization skills
- Shows a high level of initiative and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Eager to learn and grow skill set
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, such as sitting, squatting, standing, walking and driving
- May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels
- Must wear common protective safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats and high visibility vest when working on-site
- Heavy lifting and working over head