FUN | FAMILY | ACCOUNTABILITY | RESULTS
To be employed at ADB Companies, Inc. you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
- Under the supervision of management, this position provides project and administrative support to the team.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under demanding conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of construction documents (plans and specifications)
- Time Management – the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving----ability to find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work
- Detailed Oriented----- work requires attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines