Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative,
Community Involvement, Empowerment
The Keeley Companies is recognized as one of the largest privately held companies in St. Louis coming in at #66 with close to 50% growth and over 650 team members nationwide. The greatest asset of a growing entrepreneurial organization are the People.
Connects, rearranges, repairs and maintains outside cable; climbs poles, works aloft on platforms as well as underground and ditches. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wear appropriate safety apparel.
- Load necessary tools, material and equipment on Company vehicles and drives or rides to work locations
- Connect and rearrange cable facilities associated with aerial, buried, underground and in buildings according to engineering design.
- Utilize special test equipment to test for and locate cable trouble and perform cable completion tests.
- Read and interprets work prints and diagrams and is familiar with current practices pertinent to each job assignment.
- Climb poles; works aloft on platforms or in vehicle-mounted buckets; enters buildings, trenches, splice pits and cable vaults.
- Inspect vehicles for safe operating conditions, and ensures proper servicing is done on such vehicles.
- Maintains accuracy in all reporting functions.
- Work long hours during cutovers, emergency conditions or in inclement weather. Work may be performed aloft in winter or at night; also in dirty, damp manholes often in awkward positions. Work involves considerable eye concentration. Repair work is done under the pressure of time.
- Heavy lifting will be required in handling tools, materials and supplies.
- May be required to work day, evening or night tours, overtime, emergency call-outs, weekends and out-of-town assignments as required.