The Project Manager serves as the key liaison between Third Party Vendors, Internal Customers, Operations, Product Owners, and Internal Leadership to ensure the positive success of each assigned project and ultimately ensuring Customer Delight for our internal line of business applications. The Project Manager will bring experience in full lifecycle project management, resource management, project financial management, and risk/issue identification along with a focus on best of class communication to our evolving User Experience Team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Expertly manage the successful completion of multiple and / or large-scale internal IT projects by executing full lifecycle project management practices to meet project requirements
• Facilitate the change management process needed to achieve the desired results of assigned projects
• Build and manage all aspects of assigned projects, including day-to-day operational and financial aspects which include: Project budget, project scope, third party vendor interactions and expectations
• Be the key player in the proactive management of project communications with third party vendors, internal customers, product owners, stakeholders and internal Leadership.
• Actively lead the documentation, communication, management and escalation of risk across multiple projects
• Coordinate the review of project deliverables for Customer Submission
• Help identify and drive opportunities to improve overall User Experience performance; including process and methodology evolution
• Master relationship builder - Ability to influence and hold accountable team members even when there isn’t a direct reporting relationship
• Organize and facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective
• Be proactive in enhancing skill set and knowledge to ensure the User Experience Team’s optimal performance
• Report on Team performance which includes: Utilization and task success rate, time on task and user error rate