FUN | FAMILY | ACCOUNTABILITY | RESULTS
To be employed at Mercury Communications Contractors, LLC you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability. You will be expected to accomplish project objectives by planning, executing and evaluating project activities.
Position Title: Small Cell Foreman
Reports to: Greg Patterson
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
- Ability to work independently and self-directed; takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes
- Ability to give direction, adapt to change and establish relationships
- Ability to manage through conflict, complexity and to problem solve issues
- Organizational skills; ability to handle several projects concurrently
- Ability to review and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to company values
- Strong work ethic