FUN | FAMILY | ACCOUNTABILITY | RESULTS
To be employed at ADB Companies, Inc. you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
- Cable Technician does fiber optic splicing along with testing and installation of fiber optic lines.
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to company values
- Ability to adapt to change and establish relationships
- Organizational skills; ability to handle several projects concurrently
- Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations
- Ability to work independently and self-directed: takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes